Friday, October 28, 2011

Stuff I don't like...

From Jim: I like a lot of stuff, but there's some stuff I don't. In no particular order and certainly not as a complete list, here we go. I don't like our economic situation, nor do I like the idea of returning to a credit driven/consumer economy. There's plenty of useless stuff in the world without infomercials trying to peddle more, but wait, there's more. I don't like the banking and financial industries at all, not do I like the unholy marriage they have with credit rating services. The whole thing is rotten to core. Greedy, stinky rotten! I don't like cancer. It's a nasty disease that raises hell with people and drives another greedy industry that views lives as an investment opportunity. Thought we got over that around the dark ages. Maybe not. I don't like stupidity. I can handle dumb. If the bulb is low wattage, less light is expected, but if actions are from little or no thought, or founded in deliberate ignorance, I'm not OK with it. Stupid people, thoughtless, mindless, ignorant, and uninformed, really chap my hide. I don't like cruelty to living things. Don't like flies and mosquitoes. Hate colic and hoof abscesses. I think the racing industries are about gambling and I don't like them. I'm not thrilled with the oil industry, but I think some of them try to get it right. War is an atrocity. Drug and alcohol abuse is not OK. I have some real issues with organized religions. Seems they're about money and "spreading the word", not good kind actions. I hate involuntary homelessness; Same with hunger and abject poverty. I don't like winter colds. Being overweight isn't my favorite. I get my teeth cleaned, but don't like it. I can't seem to find a politician I like. I can stand a few, but I don't like them. Lima beans are awful, not bad, AWFUL. I hate em. I don't like fear. I've not known much of it, but when it's there, I don't like it. I'm not pleased with how coarse and crude and rude and ugly our society has become. Our loss of gentility and manners and politeness is irritating. Don't like it. I don't like bad drivers. They're dangerous and they make me mad. Old or young, male or female, They tighten my jaws. I really dislike disliking so much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment